Construction Estimator (Concrete / Civil) If you are a Construction Estimator (Concrete / Civil) with experience, please read on!
Location: Round Rock TX
Travel: All sites are within 2 hours of Austin / Round Rock TX
Salary: $90k - $120k
We are a progressive commercial general contracting and construction management firm committed to delivering the highest level of quality and services to our clients. Formed in 1979 we have experienced steady growth by building quality projects, maintaining a diversified skill set, and establishing lasting partnerships which lead to repeat customers and new relationships through referrals.
What You Will Be Doing - Deciphering and analyzing bid specifications, schematics, and drawings in order to prepare detailed and accurate estimates / packages for projects
- Evaluate proposals of trade specific subcontractors & prepare bid-leveling packages for award follow-through selection.
- Organize and oversee job site walk-through prior to award, and job site presence following project kickoff.
- Effectively coordinate Client, Building Management, & Subcontractor entities.
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Construction Estimating(Concrete Estimation Highly Preferred)
- Civil Construction
You should know some of the following:
- Highway Construction
- Construction Estimating
- Civil Estimating
- Construction Management
- Dirt/Asphalt/Concrete Utilities
- Project Management
- Heavy Civil Estimating
- Civil Construction
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Amanda.Villa@CyberCoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!