Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Construction Inspector with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Working in the field at construction sites as a quality assurance representative inspecting construction work and performing construction materials testing
- Monitoring one or more of the following for compliance with the drawings and specifications: reinforced concrete, masonry, structural steel, spray applied proofing, soils and/or foundation construction
- Performing field testing of plastic concrete, grout, mortar and block, fire proofing, soils and/or nondestructive testing of welds
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports, create sketches, communicate and coordinate with the engineers, contractors, and clients
- 1 to 3 years related experience
- Certifications: ICC (Concrete, Masonry, Fireproofing, Soils and/or Deep Foundations), ACI-G1
- Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
Why Work With Us?
- High School Diploma
- Willing to work in the field preforming some physical work
- High character, dependable, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must be okay with working at heights for steel/welding inspection
- Able to work construction hours, may include overtime
- Reliable transportation
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.