Location:Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Mother Baby Contract RN!!
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Family Centered Care Unit Contract RN- temporary 13-week contracts
- Full Time 36 hours/week, Non-Benefitted, Flat rate $70/hour for rotating schedule
- Rotating 12 hours shifts- 7a-7p and 7p-7a
A few things nurses love at Sibley:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of one-year current post partum experience (two years of post partum experience strongly preferred)
- AHA CPR card
- Free Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/contract-rn-special-care-nursery-unit-nursing-us-dc-washington-sibley-m-624148-08ad1/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.