Blue Apple, Electric, Air and Plumbing, a National service leader has a n exciting career opportunity for an ambitious, team-oriented Controller manage the accounting and financial control activities for our Service Center. You will be an integral leadership member and will drive continuous profitability improvements.
- Competitive pay plus bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- PTO and holidays
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Maintain close working relationship with the General Manager and all line managers to coordinate facility objectives while assisting in cost improvement initiatives
- Interface with other service center functional groups (service, sales, dispatch, fleet, customer service, purchasing, safety, HR) to evaluate financial impact of current/future activities
- Install and monitor financial controls within various reporting functions such as material control, shipping/receiving, purchasing, labor reporting and the central A/P processing, etc.
- Conduct profitability studies and cost reduction analysis for all operating areas of the facility
- Coordinate the development of monthly financial statements, quarterly forecast, annual operating and capital plans and perform month-end and year-end close procedures
- Review and reconcile account balances
- Individual contributor who also manages, recruits, & develops the accounting team (staff of 3- 5)
- Oversee billing, credit, and collections processes and prepare annual budgets
- Enforce company accounting policies
- Handle employee & manager questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or a related discipline and minimum of 5 years of general accounting experience are required. Related education and/or training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is required
- JD Edwards & Success ware software experience is preferred
- Intermediate or expert proficiency using Microsoft Office products required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with ability to establish cross function relationships
- Proven leadership and problems solving skills
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems to include word processing, spreadsheet software and integrated ERP/accounting systems
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
Blue Apple, a subsidiary of ARS/Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.