Controller - Property Management We are a stable and growing real estate development and construction / renovation company servicing large scale buildings in Southern California. We provide a positive working environment for our employees. People here are happy and enjoy what they do. We are looking for a Construction Manager (Tenant Improvements)
Top Reasons to Work with Us Excellent working environment where you are treated as family
Long term career opportunity with growth potential
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee all accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, complex journal entries, capital contributions, capital distributions, equity schedules, income/loss allocations, construction accounting and all appropriate accounting accruals and deferrals.
- Prioritize, establish, and implement department procedures, processes, and systems to support the business's immediate needs and long-range goals.
- Manage deliverables to banks, tax preparers, and other stakeholders.
- Plan, direct, and ensure timely, complete, and
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree in finance, Accounting, or related Business field. CPA helpful.
- 7-10 years experience in accounting which includes real estate accounting, construction, and real estate development. Experience in a family office or entrepreneurial setting is highly desirable.
- Experience must include previous leadership role as Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller or Controller.
- Experience in a public accounting firm, or role responsible for multiple clients, privately held real estate businesses, or growing businesses, strongly desired.
- Experience must include total accounting responsibility in a multi-entity real estate environment.
- A track record of success in highly complex situations, building out systems and operational processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi, Excel, Outlook, and related accounting systems.
So, if you are a Controller - Property Management, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!