Cost Accounting Supervisor If you are a Cost Accounting Supervisor with food industry experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Exceptional benefits including top notch health/dental/vision
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Defined career growth track
- Financially stable and rapidly growing customer base
What You Will Be Doing - Assist Cost Accounting Clerks in Closing of all Work Orders
- Review Cost of Work Orders
- Review Yield and Usage Reports for Accuracy and Costing
- Review Bill of Material Standards and Actual Usage
- Review Costing of Bill of Material
- Manage Plant Costing Department
- Proactively seek Cost Saving Opportunities-Manage a staff of cost accounting clerks.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum3-5 years work experience within Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Extremely proficient in the usage of Excel, and major ERP system experience.
- Experience working within a data capture environment is a plus.
So, if you are a Cost Accounting Supervisor with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!