This job has expired.
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Animal Specialty Group in San Diego, CA is seeking a Pharmacy and Lab Technician to join our one-of-a-kind Specialty and Emergency Hospital.
Our 24-hour veterinary specialty hospital is fully equipped with advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment that includes MRI, CT, Digital Radiography, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Arthroscopy and Fluoroscopy. Utilize your client service skills to the fullest at our state of the art facility and one of California's most accomplished teams of veterinary professionals in Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Emergency and Critical Care services.
At VCA ASG, you can be the Pharmacy Technician you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skill and personality. There is something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to collaborate with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
• Robust Clinical Studies program
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive wage
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!