Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Maintain the yarn supply fed to the tufting machine. This involves unpacking yarn, loading yarn into the creel, splicing yarn ends together, and removing empty cones.
- Feed correct yarns into the tufting machine.
- Maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds constantly
- Must be able to work/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to learn to splice with air splicer
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions for maintaining creel
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Good analytical and organizational skills
Adhere to all safety and attendance policies
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Lynchburg Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.