Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Customer Service/Warehouse Associate to join our TEAM! As the Customer Service/Warehouse Associate we will need someone who is responsible for providing a variety of support such as servicing walk in customers, completing sales transactions in conjunction with material handling duties such as receiving, loading/unloading material, pull/assemble customers' orders and inventory checks. This position may involve daily use of forklift and/or crane equipment.
Major Function and Scope:
- Performs a variety of customer service/office administration and warehouse duties related to the operation of a Countertop location.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquiries, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR's and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- Performs various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/SDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Waits on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates crane and forklift equipment.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom cleaning and general office maintenance, etc.
- Maintains a safe working environment by following all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and/or acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- HS diploma or equivalent experience;
- 1+ years customer service experience and warehouse experience
- Crane Forklift Experience preferred
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- Organization, math, time management, computer skills, detail oriented, customer service, safety conscious.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.