This position is primarily responsible for meeting with homeowners to determine areas of concern and coordinate repair schedules. Once repairs are completed, verify accuracy of subcontractor workmanship.
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives calls and review correspondence from homeowners.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Conducts repair inspections with homeowners, utilizing extreme tact and diplomacy.
- Determines repairs to be made using discretion to satisfy customer requests and creates work order schedules.
- Communicates repairs needed to field and office staff; refers repair requests for unwarranted items to management.
- Communicates and coordinates with subcontractors regarding work orders and schedules; uses diplomacy in dealing with subcontractors.
- Verifies completion of subcontractor workmanship and communications completion to office staff.
- Authorizes billing requests after reviewing submitted charges for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Customer Care Executive.
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three years customer service with three to five years construction experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented, with organization, management, follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication and negotiating skills.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Computer proficiency.
- Thorough knowledge of construction methods and Company and government standards.
- May visit construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
- May encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous machinery, moving objects, and toxic conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion. Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
The California pay range for this position is from $60,000 to $70,000 annually. The exact rate of pay will be based on work location(s), position, and experience level. In no instance will Beazer Homes pay less than the minimum wage.
This job has expired.