About the role
To deliver the most respected and valued customer care in the dental industry through courteous, prompt and first class service to our dealer partners and end users. Drive positive results in the handling of inquiries and/or complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with customers. Promote products and positively impact customers experience with each interaction.
What you will do
- Keeps a record to responses
- Assists on project based work
- Answers inbound calls *
- Promotes organization's products
- Researches and resolves complaints
- Makes and receives calls with the intent of selling products or services *
- Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request, answering questions, offering assistance. *
- Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem, explaining procedures, forwarding required adjustments. *
- Makes Outbound BI Monitoring Calls *
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for This position requires an individual with:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience (Bachelor's Preferred)
- 0-2 Years Experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understands core values of Cantel
General office conditions apply. Sitting, standing, very little lifting (less than 10% of the time and no more than 20 lbs). Good lighting and no special vision requirements, although employees may spend significant amounts of time in front of a computer. Quiet conditions. No exposure to outside, extreme weather, or hazardous conditions. Travel conditions encountered during travel by air, water and land such as: cars, trains, aircraft, buses, boats. Dedicated home office space, high speed internet, to allow working from home when required.Additional Information
* Duties and responsibilities considered to be essential functions of the position.
**EEO/Affirmative Action Employer #CB
Who we are
HuFriedyGroup is the dental industry leader in infection prevention solutions, premium instrumentation, and service and support programs that help dental professionals be the best in practice. As the dental division of Cantel, HuFriedyGroup encompasses a vast array of brands and products, integrated together to deliver full service and support - a complete circle of protection - to dental practices around the globe. We are dedicated to employee engagement and development, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and social responsibility. Our core values and well-defined culture are evident in daily life at HuFriedyGroup and continue to shape the success of our business.
This job has expired.