Do you have experience in a Customer Facing role with proven track record of maximizing Customer Satisfaction?
Are you analytical and have a professional business sense?
About our Team
The Academic Sales Team is a group of enthusiastic sales professionals. We are responsible for calling on the largest Academic Research institutions in the territory.
About the Role
In this role, you will support & secure renewals for our flagship products: Science Direct and Scopus. You will provide information and research solutions for a variety of research projects in the Academic setting in the Northeast Region. You will be expected to travel approximately 25-30 percent within the region.
- You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for ensuring value and use of the Elsevier core products portfolio. This is to provide renewal revenue growth and maximizing customer retention.
- You will provide in-depth product training, support and guidance directly aligned to the specific research workflow and customer objectives. This is to ensure our solutions positively impact their research outcomes.
- Uncover, analyze, and upsell opportunities at the account. Support the account team with the preparation of tailored renewal value stories, including demonstration of product value and ROI.
- Benchmark, set targets, and systematically monitor usage with the customer, You will develop an action plan where usage is not meeting targets.
- Ensure successful implementation and adoption of solution at customers. You will ensure delivery of appropriate training in line with customer engagement plan.
- Help to improve product and solutions by giving feedback and getting involved in the product development process.
Work in a way that works for you
- Demonstrate analytical skills and the ability to develop value metrics, evaluate and present complex information.
- Have a background in working in a matrix organization with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using complex enterprise software, to develop value metrics, evaluate and present information is a critical part of this role.
- Show experience in customer engagement and driving customer adoption
- Be communicative (verbal including on-line delivery and written) and presentation skills
- Have a passion for customer engagement, drive, enthusiasm, and energy is a must!
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.