Amer Sports is a dynamic, global sports company offering passionate achievement-oriented professionals the chance to succeed and flourish in an international environment. Our globally recognized brands include Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Arc'teryx, ENVE, and Suunto. We are a company where ambitious, competent and motivated people can make their mark. All our team members are ready to strive for the best of the company and to win together. Just like our customers, we are dedicated to an active lifestyle and sports. Join us.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals to join our Customer Experience team during our busy season-now through late March.
You will help ensure consistent delivery of an unparalleled service experience to each customer, through processes and systems that support the service and sales areas--while working to achieve our key performance indicator goals. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What We're Looking For
- Commit to the common purpose of delivering exceptional service through courtesy, care, reliability and efficiency
- Effectively communicate with customers via telephone, email and chat to support & resolve issues; disseminate information to others in a highly matrixed organization
- Customer order entry and warranty management and validation of shipping concerns, returns and credits
- Utilize all training and organizational resources to uphold and accurately perform assigned responsibilities and business procedures
- Reinforces a positive and supportive day-to-day team environment
This role requires an Associate's Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Finance; a high school diploma or GED along with related work experience may be substituted. Additionally, we are looking for 1-3 years' experience in customer service, optimally in winter & outdoor sports equipment. Other qualifications include:
What We'll Provide
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with customers in sometimes intense situations
- Self-driven ability to multi-task and quickly change priorities/focus based on business needs, immediate demands and to complete all duties on time
- Excellent communication skills and self-confidence to work independently with an array of business areas and brands
- POS/Ordering systems (SAP) experience optional, but preferred
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Teams)
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM tool.
This role is based at the regional headquarters for our Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor category of Brands in the city of Ogden, Utah--the gateway to the many exciting ski areas and other outdoor recreation. We offer a great working environment in the sports industry with talented & passionate colleagues all over the world!
- Smart casual dress
- Discount on Amer Sports products
- Discount on local ski pass
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.Physical Demands & Working Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee must occasionally kneel, stoop, crouch, twist and lift to 30 pounds, with or without accommodations.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.