The Customer Resolution Support Consultant II is responsible for researching and responding to formal complaints on behalf of all areas of the Company, completes claim file sharing requests on behalf of Special Investigations Unit (SIU), and conducts underwriting reviews of business written by Managing General Agencies on behalf of the Company.
- Coordinates, researches, and responds to formal complaints received from various sources, including the Departments of Insurance, Better Business Bureau, Executive Office, Affinity Groups, and other sources
- Reviews and compiles claim documents for File Sharing Requests received from various sources, including law enforcement, the Departments of Insurance, and other insurance carriers
- Conducts timely reviews of policies written by Managing General Agencies on behalf of the Company to include an analysis of underwriting guidelines, third-party reports, billing, rating, and print
- Partners with Underwriting and reviews state regulations and insurance guidelines to develop solutions and make recommendations on exceptions to standard process
- Identifies coaching opportunities, process improvements, and system issues and shares with the appropriate parties
- Assists executive customers who call on the Executive Services line for policyholder service
- Creates, implements and optimizes process improvements
This job does not have supervisory responsibilitiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of related experience preferably in Customer Resolution or Insurance
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Strong written and verbal communication and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding customer service skills, including the ability to diffuse upset customers
- Ability to make sound decisions that maintain compliance with state and company guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Adapts interactions to different people and situations to ensure delivering a message that resonates with the audience while presenting challenging and complex information
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.