CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Find your more with Mohawk
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing, and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II who can do more for all Emil America brands.
Our Customer Experience team is relentlessly focused on providing exceptional service that inspires customer loyalty and strengthens our position as the world's leading flooring manufacturer. We're looking for people who thrive on connection and collaboration to join us in taking Customer Experience to the next level. This individual will use their customer service and strong administration skills in a business that values initiative and attention to detail within a fast paced work environment,.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Order Entry
- Enter orders from customer/sales received via email, fax, phone, sample websites
- Verify product, customer and shipping information to ensure accuracy
- Provide order confirmation and back order promise dates.
- Offer assistance with alternative sample products as required.
- Process customer & sales inquiry calls and emails
- Update customers/sales on order status, shipping information, and inventory availability
- Serve as a single point of contact for sales and customers
- Respond to all inquiries promptly, acknowledging receipt, and confirm timeframe for resolution.
- Respond to customer needs, consistent with company standards and business practices.
- Offer assistance to customers using website to place sample orders.
- Maintain equitable call volume relative to department and supervisory guidelines
- Ensure that all calls are answered promptly and handled in a professional manner
- Inventory management / Shipping
- Monitor back-order status, aged orders, and automatic shipments to sales for all new products.
- Coordinate priority shipments with Sample shipping department.
- Confirm shipment/delivery of expedited priority shipments as required
- Miscellaneous Duties as required
- Assist in departmental reporting, tracking and special projects
What you're good at:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required. Some college in business-related field or CCSS (Certified Customer Service Specialist) preferred
- Basic computer skills in word-processing and spreadsheet applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional.
- Accurate typing ability (minimum 45 wpm) and data entry skills is a plus
- Office experience, in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with Emil's management, internal and external business contacts and ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, staff and others.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, make decisions independently and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures. (i.e. meeting shipping deadlines, managing several customer inquiries at once, and satisfying customer needs.)
- Use of strong analytical skills to achieve solutions to various administrative problems and prioritization of work.
- High quality standards with strong attention to detail in generating accurate documents, data entry, filing, and meeting shipping deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, problems and demands at the same time while maintaining high levels of quality and customer service.
- Intermediate proficiency level using a PC and related programs such as, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Intermediate analytical depth and technical skill which includes Strong proficiency in math calculations, percentages, discounts, shipping rates, box counts, weights, and measures, etc.
- Fast learner, dependable and reliable.
- Building strong relationships and working collaboratively to achieve results.
- Adapting to changing situations, circumstances, and audiences
- Normal office environment
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.