Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position:
Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor
Mercer Marketplace 365+ Retiree Exchange (MM365+ Retiree) is a business unit within Mercer Health & Benefits that assists Medicare and Pre-Medicare eligible retirees in selecting the appropriate health plans.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees - and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our people
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity, and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace
- As a core component of our workplace culture, we are fully committed to volunteering and caring for our communities.
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance
We will count on you to:
- You will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on day one, such as: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, and more!
- You will work in an exciting environment with a reputable company and receive paid training
- Tremendous potential to grow your career within a highly respected global organization
- An opportunity to learn multiple lines of business within Customer Engagement
What you need to have:
- Sell and enroll retirees into appropriate insurance products, including but not limited to health, prescription drug, vision, and dental plans
- Advise pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their options by providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the retirees in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs
- Provide ongoing support after the initial enrollment by providing expert assistance around questions pertaining to their medical benefits
- Conduct outbound calls to schedule appointments, casework, and follow-up service calls
- The position requires advanced problem-solving abilities, including actively listening to identify customer questions and needs, utilizing probing questions when necessary
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and service metrics
- Handle inbound service calls by providing accurate and complete information, owning the retirees' issues to resolution
- Successfully complete America's Health Insurance Plan (AHIP) certification annually
What makes you stand out:
- Some College and/or 2+ years of proven customer service, sales, or relevant work experience
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Health License (Life License may be required depending on business needs) -- Mercer will offer paid training to obtain a license
- Bachelor's degree
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) experience
- Prior experience in Medicare sales, commercial insurance sales, or another professional services environment
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.