Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile seeks an exceptional Customer Service/Warehouse Associate to join our TEAM! The Customer Service/Warehouse Associate will need someone responsible for providing a variety of support, such as servicing walk-in customers, completing sales transactions in conjunction with handling duties such as receiving, loading/unloading material, pulling/assembling customers' orders, and inventory checks. This position may involve the daily use of forklift equipment.
Performs a variety of customer service/office administration and warehouse duties related to the operation of a Sales Service Center.
Major Function and Scope
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquiries, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciling DSRs and cash box, preparing bank deposits and balance petty cash box, preparing various performance reports, updating customer master file, and creating vendor orders.
- Performs various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Waits on customers and prepares sales slips.
- Produces daily sales reports.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pulling/assembling customer orders, checking outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restocking and labeling vendor products, maintaining displays (tools, caulk, etc.), moving, storing, and replenishing material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receiving and unloading inbound material, processing inbound shipments, stocking material, processing customer returns, and notifying management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains the clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom cleaning, general office maintenance, etc.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules outlined in the Safety Program and reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions, and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- HS diploma or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of customer service experience and warehouse experience.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile proudly supports our U.S. military, veterans, and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.