NewLane Finance Company (“NewLane”), a subsidiary of WSFS Bank, is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size businesses nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right" and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers.NewLane is powered by WSFS Bank, a $14B financial organization that has been named “Best Place to work” for the third year in a row.
NewLane is immediately seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist with strong operational skills and experience dedicated to the company’s property equipment insurance program. Key responsibilities include overseeing the day to day management of the insurance program involved with customer service, billing, claim administration and management reporting. The successful candidate will also possess an energetic, courteous, and professional demeanor.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Effectively manage NewLane’s equipment protection plan and activities associated with the enrollment of customers into NewLane’s captive insurance program
- Liaison with the company’s third-party insurance carrier
- Confidently communicate NewLane’s insurance requirements with customers
- Review certificates of insurance to ensure that they comply with NewLane’s insurance lease requirements
- Test and maintain NewLane’s automatic enrollment to the insurance program.
- Identify inefficiencies within the current workflows and assist in the implementing improvements
- Work cross functionally with customer service and accounting departments
- Forecast and manage loss ratios (working with third-party claims administrator) and refine the data according to equipment cost, type, class, and location
- Assist other areas such as billing and customer service
- Willingness to learn new technology, processes and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned or as the business needs arise
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package, excellent benefit package to include: Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Additional Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) with match, generous PTO and much more…NewLane Finance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.NewLane Finance Company will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship
This job has expired.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- One to three years in relevant insurance, operations, and customer service
- General knowledge of commercial equipment financing desired
- The successful candidate will possess a positive and “customer-centric” attitude, adhering to NewLane’s core values
- Candidate must have a “business” mindset, with an understanding of property insurance and basics of the financial services industry
- Experience in reporting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to remain professional when interacting with customers.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and ability to learn various proprietary software programs