American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Data Architect is responsible for AH4R's comprehensive data strategy architecture. This position will help lead AH4R to drive innovation and establish a data culture. Main responsibilities involve, but not limited to, the technical implementations of Master Data Management, Digital Asset Management, Enterprise Data Warehouse, and BI Reporting Solutions. The position will work closely with customers, project leads, and technical resources on data related projects to align and prioritize a coherent strategy for organizing, governing, analyzing, and deploying data assets.
This position will support executive leadership in defining the evolving data strategy vision and roadmap to account for plans to develop AH4R data centric capabilities and enable the maturity of new data and analytics-based products and services.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Database architecture solutions and models to meet corporate data management needs and business functional requirements, ensuring that solution designs address operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, flexibility, and integrity.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Maintain the integrity and validity of data throughout the ETL processing cycle by designing and implementing data reconciliation processes and error handling based on source to target data comparisons.
- Facilitates code review with solution architect and ETL developers to ensure high performance, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Engages with cross functional teams on database integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Mentors and trains members of the BI team to champion code quality, integrity and reusability throughout the department as well as designing and promoting standards and best practices.
- Creates and maintains documentation of the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence architectures, objects, standards, and best practices.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Actively supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or a related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of (5) years Database Architecture, Business Intelligence development experience or in a similar role
- Minimum of four (4) years with Data Warehousing methodologies/designs and processes (ETL, Data Modeling)
- Proven experience data architecting, designing, developing, and deploying Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Production
- Highly proficient in SQL with the ability to write and understand complex SQL Server programmable objects such as stored procedures with Dynamic SQL
- Experience with a variety of ETL tools and methodologies
- Understanding of data security best practices
- Understanding of systems integrations and data integration
- Outstanding problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the following tools and technologies are a plus:
- Power BI
- Enterprise Architect
- Microsoft SQL stack
- Cloud environments (particularly Microsoft Azure)
- Azure Data Factory
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $105,000 to $150,150. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
Reporting and Analytics, Full time, Process Improvement, Information Technology, Data Security, System Management, Compliance
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
This job has expired.