Data Center Solutions Architect Leading Technology Solutions provider is currently hiring for dynamic individuals to join their Solutions Architecture team in the region. Ideal candidates will have high energy and strong experience supporting sales in enterprise information technology accounts. Previous experience as a Pre Sales consultant for a VAR is highly desired.
The candidate will be responsible for providing pre-sales engineering support / solutions architecture to account teams primarily in specific regions, as well as on an as-needed basis within the companies other Business Units.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Very competitive compensation to include base, bonus, full benefits, vacation, 401K match, and paid training.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning Technology Solutions Provider that is in rapid growth mode.
What You Will Be Doing - Pre Sales Engineering / Solutions Architecture for Next Generation Cloud, Data Center, Converged / Hyper-Converged Solutions,
- Engagement Management Provide presales engineering support, manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from client.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients. Influence expected product and services revenue and gross profit.
- Manage executive and senior executive-level client stakeholder relationships and assist the Sales Teams in educating and positioning Aspire technology solutions and services to clients.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Sr. Leadership to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry forums, events, speaking engagements, and social media.
What You Need for this Position Strong data center candidates should have exposure to several product lines within several of the following list of vendor partners. Candidates with experience across several vendors will have an advantage:
Experience designing and deploying solutions in at least several of the following areas:
"Converged/Hyper Converged Infrastructure
"Hybrid or Private Cloud Deployments
"Advanced Data Protection Solutions, including traditional backup, replication, and archiving
Strong experience in the following areas will be highly desirable.
"Software Defined Storage
"Automation and Orchestration Solutions
"Experience supporting Agile Software Development solutions
"Identifying and documenting Business Requirements and developing Business Cases
"Financial justification of complex technology solutions
Please apply today if qualified and interested or you can send your resume to me directly at: Chuck.Cooke@CyberCoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!