If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The Department of Pediatrics has an exciting opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk. The Data Entry Clerk inputs a variety of data into a computer-based system. This position is also responsible for data updates and maintenance of information in the applicable University system(s).
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.CORE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Enters a variety of data from source documents into applicable computer systems, using a data entry device, such as computer, scanner etc.
- Gathers, classifies, and corrects information to be entered into applicable systems.
- Verifies all data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Sorts and files data entry records and other relevant materials.
- Prepare and mail letters to clients and providers as required by the Connect and Healthy Start Program and complete required coding documentation in the Well Family System.
- Perform data entry tasks including client registrations and other client-related service activity in program data tracking systems (Well Family System and P-CARE)
- Attend all programmatically required trainings and staff meetings.
- Other client-related and/or administrative support duties as assigned by administrative/management staff.
- Maintains data confidentiality, at all times.
- Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Skill in data entry with minimal errors.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office).
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:
Full timeEmployee Type:
This job has expired.