ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
The Data Strategy and Partnerships team mission is twofold: 1. Advise clients on all aspects of Data Strategy (including operating models, governance, sourcing, value creation, compliance, etc.). 2: Build relationships and partnerships with data providers and help ZS practice build new approaches, assets and products based on innovative data.
The Data Strategy and Partnerships activity has grown tremendously over the past 4 years. We are looking for an experienced manager to join our team.
Located in one of our US offices, the Data Strategy and Partnerships Manager (Data Incubator & Health Plan Assistance) will help assess opportunities, incubate and build new offerings based on data available internally or externally. The Manager will also work closely with venture teams (e.g., Health Plans) to identify data needs and potential solutions, while collaborating with the rest of the ZS Data Strategy and Partnerships group located in the North America, EU and India.
- Collaborate closely with key ZS practice areas to identify potential assets and solutions and related data needs as well as the engagement models with data partners
- Lead and manage the ideation and prioritizing process, in collaboration with senior team members
- Shepherd and contribute to the development of new ZS offerings and solutions that leverage data, in collaboration with business leads
- Coordinate with Data Partner relations leads to ensure alignment, execution and avoid silos
- Cater to Client Service Teams (CSTs) and venture teams such as Health Plans to expand data usage on existing data partnerships
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to support teams in client project proposals, client discussions, thought leadership, etc., where data expertise is needed
- Expand awareness, knowledge and usage of data partnerships within the firm; communicate use cases, facilitate training, create thought leadership documents, etc.
- Manage and collaborate with an extended team of diverse skill sets (knowledge management, technologists, business operations, etc.); Mentor/coach junior members in the team, as needed
- Bachelor's or master's degree required, with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework
- 6-10 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience; prior experience working with healthcare data providers preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare data and its practical applications (e.g., Patient Level Data, Electronic Medical Records, Social, Health Connected Data, Registries, Clinical, Providers databases, etc.)
- Self-starter, with high motivation, maturity and personal initiative
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with and influence senior executives
- Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks, and delivering in an unstructured environment
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.