Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
We're adding a Data Transformation Professional to the team! The individual selected will utilize strong communication and data analytics skills to help us support all segments across CoreLogic's Data Group. Take advantage of an opportunity to join a hybrid group looking for the next employee to grow within the team.
- Work with varying and moderately complex data and data file formats to ensure the highest level of data quality before data transitions to the next production step. Demonstrate competency in various tasks & functions, learn and gain exposure to multiple data sets.
- Work in a team structure collaboratively to perform assigned tasks
- Display initiative, work both in a team dynamic as well as produce results independently
- Gain exposure to data conversion of various data formats, the act of converting multiple raw data sets to a universal data format.
- Engage with internal customers, colleagues, including data programmers, developers, data analysts, quality analysts, and leadership members. Identify data issues and resolves moderately complex issues.
- Work with more experienced team members to resolve more complex data issues. Measure and audit large volumes of varying data for quality issues, resolving most issues and escalating more complex data quality issues to more senior team members.
- Support accurate databases and related technical information used in Core Logic productsProvide appropriate follow up and notification to managers related to abnormal job termination and resolution.
- Evaluate, escalate, and report to management and other appropriate party's data irregularities and other issues. Ensures data integrity and escalates issues that impact data integrity.
- Analyze data using database development tools (e.g. ETL Tools, Access, etc.), as well as proprietary application and data analysis techniques to prepare data for input into final product.
- Work within established processes and procedures, making recommendations on those processes and procedures.
- Receive advice, mentoring, or coaching from more experienced team members on non-routine issues.
- Work under general supervision of more experienced team members and/or direct supervisor.
- 2-5 years of related experience, including experience working in a data-oriented environment: banking, lending, real estate, statistics, systems, database, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Mid-level competency of MS Office package (Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, SQL) ability to navigate documents, spreadsheets, exposure to excel functions including use of basic formulas and formatting functions
- Strong Microsoft Outlook & Zoom skills. Experience managing emails, meetings and all Outlook functions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written communication
- Must be a team player, but should have the ability to excel in an individual contributor role
- Solid planning, analytical, and negotiating skills
- An ability to perform all required tasks in a flexible hybrid work environment
- Must be able to establish credibility and be decisive, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Understand database processing techniques and concepts including flow charting, file documentation, data analysis, and relational database principles
- Entry level Data mapping, data warehousing, ETL, ftp navigation, big data experience
- May have development and support skills in at least one system environment, i.e. client server, PC/LAN, virtual environments, network drives
- Experience in data analytics - manipulating, sorting, and compiling data
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- 2 years of college experience
- Strong administrative skills and previous management experience
- Prior industry knowledge
- Experience in manipulating & converting various data file format types, a strong knowledge of print image and pdf conversion
- Knowledge of SQL to support data production tasks including backup and restoration of data files.
- Experience supporting data conversion efforts of all data types, working with conversion of pdf files and/or print image data type
- MySQL/SQL a plus
- Knowledge of data conversion from numerous data formats including pdf and/or print image files
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
This job has expired.