Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity as a Dental Lab Technician II - Removables (Model) at Dynamic Dental Solutions Dental Lab located in Jacksonville, FL.
The regular hours for this position are from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution, and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Model work for removable cases
- Investing and packing dentures, partials, night guards
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Knowledge tooth anatomy
- Ability to articulate according to Rx
- Knowledge of materials (i.e. stones, acrylic)
- Identify through Impressions margins
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 12 months of experience as a Dental Laboratory Technician and is skilled in one or more of the tasks associated with a Dental Laboratory Technician.
- Wet Grinder
- Sharp Tools/Instruments
- Investment material
- Hand piece
- Boil Out
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach.
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions.
- Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Vision capabilities: depth perception, attention to detail, and/or color.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.