You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker that enjoys an environment where your team counts on you to be organized. You like doing different tasks throughout the day. People have commended you on your attention to detail and you are always vigilant on the job site. You're looking for a job that provides extensive training and room for growth!
Responsible for coordinating inbound materials and ensuring that all materials are in accordance with facility, State and Federal regulations.
Day in the Life
After clocking in and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Meet with your supervisor to review daily tasks and safety measures
- Receive, review, prepare and signing your autograph on a lot of paperwork
- Convert shipping documents
- Ensure that all quantities are properly reported
- Ensure that waste is approved into the facility
- Resolve truck problems and discrepancies
- Scan, email and photocopy documents as required
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred/ or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of RCRA/DOT/TSCA/hazardous waste preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.