CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The role requires the collaboration with the business representatives to collect requirements and define the best-in-class solutions for modular design. This role reports to the Parts Standardization team and as required, works closely with the platforms, product engineering, and engineering services operational leaders to identify business needs and requirements. As process engineer you will be collaborating with the Modular Design Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in product development and competent with various systems and subsystems. Experience in modular design processes is a benefit. The candidate should be a good project manager with experience in the deployment of new processes, methodologies and tools into the business environment.
- Begin the process of design conceptualization and identify the need to conduct pilots with various global design teams.
- In conjunction with the design teams control the modular design implementation.
- Help defining new process, methods and tools in support of modular design.
- Control and maintain the modular product architecture for those (sub) systems chosen for modular design.
- Design and Maintain the modular design database, including the connection to various machines.
This position pays $78,100.00-$116,000.00: (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) QualificationsQualifications:
- Bachelors degree in engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Agricultural, Electrical)
- 4 years' experience in product development with knowledge and experience in various systems and subsystems
Compensation & Benefits
- Master degree in engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Agricultural, Electrical)
- Experience with Modular Design Processes
- Strong Project Management and analytical skills
- Process driven person.
- Ability to set clear objectives and deliverables
- Ability to influence others, regardless of positional power or organizational boundaries
- Leadership & team working ability, excellent relationship skills, ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent command of English language and vocabulary.
- Excellent verbal communication and teaching skills.
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.