How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Digital Learning Program Manager acts as a consultant and leader of learning development and
design. The Digital Learning Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of design project planning,
and quality implementation including executive consultation, development of project milestones and goals,
coordination with enterprise partners, project storyboarding, design and efficiency evaluation.
The Digital Learning Program Manager is an experienced education and digital design professional whose
job is to identify the skills, knowledge, information, and attitude gaps of a targeted audience and create or
suggest learning experiences to fill this gap. The Digital Learning Program Manager determines
requirements for instructional audiovisual media and coordinates the production of slide series, films,
videotapes, and other media materials for use in teaching activities.
The Digital Learning Program Manager is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to design video
based learning content which is an instructionally valuable part of training (i.e., manage the creation,
construction and design of video content to support learning activities in an educational setting).
This role is also responsible for creating a compelling video narrative to aid in the delivery of learning. The
role requires project management experience with creative storytelling, interviewing and online learning
pedagogy; excellent interpersonal and relationship management abilities; and technical skillsets.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Education Media, Instructional Design, Marketing, Public
Relations, or a related field
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification: N/A
Required Minimum Experience: Minimum 7-10 years, experience in curriculum development, instructional design,
instructional technology, media design development, and project/program management and production of audiovisual
Required Minimum Skills:
• Knowledge of instructional audiovisual media programs and materials
• In-depth knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Basic HTML and programming knowledge
• Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Knowledge of instructional design software (Articulate, Captivate, etc.)
• Strong project management skills and ability to work within strict guidelines and deadlines.
• Experience consulting and/or collaborating with senior leaders
• High level of experience with Graphic Design, eLearning development, Learning Management Systems.
• Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
• Strong communication and customer relation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the business
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago