The Digital Medicine Account Manager contributes to OAPI's overall sales objective by performing assigned sales related activities. Provides healthcare providers with products, services, and information that will enable them to use OAPI products safely and effectively. Ensures full compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and OAPI policies in all aspects of interactions with healthcare professionals.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves the assigned sales objective for the territory.
- Effectively manages the necessary process to ensure product acceptance to assigned healthcare provider accounts by establishing credibility with key stakeholders, performing timely product review, expediting acceptance of product, implementing Effective plan for product pull-through, and organizing in-services to communicate appropriate approved product information
- Attains the designated goals for calls on appropriate accounts and healthcare professionals to communicate balanced, accurate, and complete information on OAPI products.
- Manages the territory in an efficient and orderly manner through effective business planning and implementation, ascribing to principles of key account prioritization/physicians.
- Coordinates appropriately and effectively with cross functional colleagues to ensure successful pull through of greater corporate initiatives.
- Collaborates with RSM on execution of sales strategy
- Demonstrates a consistent completion of administrative requirements including reporting in a timely manner, budget management, log-ins, etc.
- Operates the territory within the assigned expense budget.
- Completes all required training courses and continually updates product knowledge.
- Complies with all state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines including PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals as well as complying with all OAPI standards and policies relating to all job activities.
- Completes all expense report activities within timelines and company guidelines.
- Understands and consistently applies OAPI's corporate values and policies to everyday activities.
- Knowledge of patient flow and treatment options
- Knowledge of healthcare industry including managed care, institutional and retail market channels, disease states, and how those and other factors interact
- Ability to Link solutions to patient customer needs, deliver a Compelling Presentation, displays personal conviction, and establishes credibility and trust
- Ability to gather customer specific information, analyze quantitative data, and interpret information
- Ability to clarify customer interests, address customer issues, and manages customer expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time-management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to apply newly learnt knowledge and skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to meet appropriate healthcare facility credentialing guidelines
- Valid drivers license and good driving record (no more than three moving violation convictions with the past three years)
- B.S. or B.A. degree + 4 years experience as a Sales Representative within OAPI or in another pharmaceutical company
- Experience in hospital specific selling or applicable Registered Healthcare Professional experience
- Travel (approximately 30%)
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.