This role can be located in Boise, ID or US Remote
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Director of Business Applications Engineering ensures the smooth operation and use of the applications across the organization that run our business. The Director of Business Applications Engineering drives the day-to-day activities of implementation, including the business process design and configuration of the business application platforms and the integration with other company systems. This role will interface with all departments to support their needs to promote efficient and effective utilization. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with all departments and have excellent communication skills.
What Will You Do?
- Develop the implementation project plans and monitor project execution
- Coordinate the engagement of stakeholders and continually maintain project momentum
- Work with stakeholders to establish best-practice processes and minimize complexity
- Manage external resources supporting the implementation plan
- Interface with all departments to develop, groom, and prioritize the business applications backlog
- Lead analyst(s) and administrator(s) supporting the application platforms to drive continuous improvement
- Work with stakeholders to develop standards and practices that ensure database accuracy, integrity, and cleanliness
- Maintain integration functions of ERP with other company systems
- Provide support in the evaluation, implementation, and utilization of application third-party add-on programs
- Maintain knowledge of current application features and releases
- Evaluate new solutions that move our business forward and develop proposals demonstrating value to the business leaders
- Strong project management background, with several full cycle ERP implementations; experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is essential
- At least two (2) full cycle ERP implementations
- Eight (8) years of Information Systems experience or a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems with four (4) years of Information Systems experience or a Master's Degree in Information Systems with two (2) years of Information Systems experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all departments
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and managing third-party consulting organizations
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and assignments
- Experience using the Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with SOX and GRC and their application to business system applications
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.