The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking an Director of Development Services (Apex, Lightning UI) in Arlington, VA.
As a member of the Product and Professional Services teams, the Director of Development Services is the bridge between customers' unique business needs and custom solutions for those needs within Fonteva Professional Services. The Professional Services team is responsible for guiding the success of the customer and leading cross-functional teams that are responsible for designing, delivering, and maintaining the implementation of Fonteva.
• Translate requirements into development needs, architect solutions, and while being mindful of long-term cost implications
• Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the entire team
• Drive hiring, performance management and professional development for Technical Architect, Sr. Data Architect, Sr. Developers, Developers, Sr. Data Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Quality Engineering roles both onshore, nearshore and offshore.
• Own and facilitate reviews of solution and technical designs
• Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
• Own data migration methodology and best practices, educating customers on data migration process and timeline to ensure proper expectation setting up front and throughout the data migration lifecycle
Skills & Requirements
• 6+ years of Salesforce experience in programming Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and LWC
• 8+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems/Software
• Knowledge of enterprise application architecture patterns and how to apply them
• Knowledge of full software development lifecycle from requirements through deployment and ability to explain it to non-technical audiences
• Understanding of integration frameworks, REST and SOAP API, required
• Proven ability to influence and leading a diverse team of onshore and offshore, data, and development resource
• Highly flexible with excellent collaboration and prioritization skills
• Detail and results-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of Salesforce packaging understanding managed vs unlocked packages
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
• Adept in developing and presenting customer and industry presentations
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1124124