Director of Field Applications Engineering - SiC If you are a Technical Marketing Manager/Director with Silicon Carbide (SiC) experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * REMOTE Director of Technical Marketing - SiC
*Job Location: * REMOTE - our U.S. HQ is located in Sunnyvale, CA
*Compensation: * $150K - $250K base (Depending on Experience)
We are a world-class compound semiconductor company, with US HQ in Sunnyvale, CA. Our company is rapidly growing and is currently looking to expand our North American Technical Marketing Team for our Silicon Carbide (SiC) products for Automotive / EV applications.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $250K base depending on experience)
2) Competitive Benefits package with health insurance!
3) The chance to start and grow a brand new team in the US!
4) Stable environment with a start-up like upside potential (our company falls under the umbrella of a public company with a $13 Billion USD market cap)
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for starting and growing our Technical Marketing team in the US for our Silicon Carbide (SiC) based power electronics applications. You will work primarily with our Sales team to assist with Automotive / EV accounts (such as Tesla, Ford, GM & Stellantis).
What You Need for this Position MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar with 5+ years experience with the following:
- Technical Marketing and/or Field Applications Engineering (FAE) experience - open to Engineers, Managers, or Directors
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) power electronics (SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBDs) and/or SiC MOSFETs)
- Experience working with Automotive / EV Accounts (Tesla, Ford, GM, Stellantis or similar)
- Experience at a top Silicon Carbide (SiC) company highly preferred (ie. ST Microelectronics, Infineon, ON Semiconductor, Rohm, or Wolfspeed/Cree or similar)
So, if you are a Technical Marketing Manager/Director with Silicon Carbide (SiC) experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com * for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!