This job has expired.
Director of Financial Systems ($130k-$160k + Bonus) If you are a Director of Financial Systems with 8+ years of experience, please read on.
We are a leader in the facility services industry with a national presence. We take pride in servicing the entire lifecycle of a property's landscape and our technology allows us to stay ahead of competitors. Currently, we are looking for a Director of Financial Systems to lead internal & external team members in managing our ERP JD Edwards Enterprise One platform & operations.
This position can be based near Thousand Oaks, CA, or Philadelphia, PA, and is Hybrid-Remote
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work for an industry leader
- Play a vital role in the future of our IT infrastructure and operations
- Work for a large org. that maintains a small company feel and provides a supportive environment to make team members feel at home
What's In It for You - $130k-$160k base salary range (DOE)
- Annual performance bonus
- Hybrid remote work schedule (2 days on-site/week)
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
What You Will Be Doing - Lead internal employees and external consultants in managing our ERP JD Edwards EnterpriseOne platform
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders, external vendors, and project stakeholders to leverage technology for financial operations
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of direct reports
- Manage multiple projects and delegate tasks accordingly
- Assess the team's performance and improve deficiencies
- Lead business meetings related to active projects
- Contribute to strategic planning and annual budgeting
- Partner with finance, accounting, risk, and internal audit teams to ensure alignment and SOX controls
- Manage 5 direct reports
- Work in a financial systems department of around 25 people
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 8+ years with Financial Systems responsible for large organizations
- Experience implementing, supporting, and/or upgrading JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- Strong operational and project management experience
- Experience leveraging data to develop business strategy, assess risks and identify opportunities
- Designing and implementing SOX controls (Internal & external audits)
- CPA is a PLUS
- Strong leadership & management background
So, if you are a Director of Financial Systems with 8+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!