Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We're a mission-driven, high-growth organization that's powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Noom is looking for a highly analytical and strategic Director of Offline of Marketing, with deep experience running multi-million dollar offline marketing programs, especially Linear TV. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom's global offline advertising program, for our highly successful Noom Weight program and our newest products (such as Noom Mood), too. Ideally, you have a deep understanding of media buying strategies, optimizing for ROI across key markets, and developing talented offline marketers.
*What You'll Be Doing:*
* Own planning and execution of Noom's Offline Marketing and Acquisition program with an 8-figure global budget - a highly-funded marketing endeavor
* Grow, lead, and develop a Global team of highly-capable offline marketers, while contributing to our authentic, inclusive, and performance-driven culture
* Own testing and optimization strategy for Noom's offline programs, as well as managing Noom's offline agencies across a range of geographies.
* Run incrementality tests to understand incrementality of both primary and expansion offline channels, and contribute to Noom's internal attribution model accordingly with results.
* Deepen the acquisition team's understanding of customer path to conversion and TV touch points, and collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Creative, Marketing Data Science, and Growth optimize paths in line with audience strategies.
* Report to executives on high level wins, challenges, & future plans for Noom's offline program.
*What We're Looking For:*
* 8+ years of experience in growth marketing on offline channels, primarily focused on Linear-TV, with an analytical approach to marketing and decision making.
* 3+ years of hiring, building, and leading diverse, high-performance teams, with a variety of different experience levels and skill sets.
* Experience optimizing advertising campaigns based on performance KPIs (ROAS, CAC, etc.)
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and a leveraging a rigorous creative testing methodology, to optimize and improve channel performance.
* Confidence in managing and communicating across the organization, inclusive of internal (Executive, Creative, MDS, Integrated Marketing, Growth) and external stakeholders, such as direct-response agencies.
* Preferred: Experience with media buying across international markets, startup experience, and/or experience working on a consumer subscription business.
* An enthusiasm for helping to shape positive and inclusive team culture, organizational processes, and career development at scale
*What Makes This Job Amazing*
* You'll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
* You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
* You'll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
* We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
* The US base salary range for this full-time position is $208,000-$276,000.
* Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom's estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
*Other Elements of the Rewards Package:*
* Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
* By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
* In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
* Remote location(s): United States.
* Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
*More About Noom*
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain's have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune's lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.