Director of Procurement and Vendor Management If you are a Director of Procurement and Vendor Management with experience, please read on!
Location: Downtown Dallas (with parking)
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000 + 20% bonus
Full time direct hire
What You Will Be Doing - Creation and implementation of the strategic procurement plan across all Company locations, in addition to growing the Company's vendor management expertise, policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain a network that can scale to meet company growth
- Oversight of procurement matters, contract and pricing negotiations
- Establish vendor and procurement budgets and manage costs within agreed parameters
- Ensure that company vendors are operating within established policies and standards, adhering to all security, compliance, business continuity, and accounting best practices to mitigate vendor-related risk
- Sourcing strategies including pricing, volume and risk management aspects, and, as required, negotiate agreements with suppliers and/or vendors to fulfill supply demands
- Creating workflows to track and manage materials in the supply base and vendor network
- Conduct performance reviews, institute performance improvement plans as necessary and have contingency plans in place where a vendor may need to be replaced
- Cost efficiency initiatives
- Coordination with construction management, legal, compliance, accounting and other company departments; internal reporting
- Assisting with other vendor-related matters
- Other matters as reasonably requested by management.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years experience in procurement and vendor management with supply chain/ procurement experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong people management skills, hiring, training & developing, assessing etc.
- Collaborative team player
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset, adept at problem solving
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Experience in Real Estate/Property Management and working with construction is HIGHLY desired
So, if you are a Director of Procurement and Vendor Management with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to email@example.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!