Job ID: 320439
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Worldwide Architectural Supplier Seeks a world class Product Management Director in Los Angeles CA!
We are on the look-out for individuals who don't view their weekdays spent at 'a job' but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you're attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to CRL!
Who are we:
We are part of the Oldcastle Building Envelope of CRH and operate our business to the highest standards of quality and customer service. The companies and institutions that depend on us impact the growing fields of glass fabrication, construction, architecture, and automotive restyling.
If you are motivated and enjoy being part of a fast paced and results driven organization look no further!
Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management will lead the management of the existing product portfolio, as well as drive the growth strategy, building a long-term product roadmap and executing new product introductions. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, they will work closely at all levels of the organization and collaborate cross-functionally to develop product plans with strong financial outcomes.
- Understand market drivers, competitors, and overall business environment through collecting and interpreting market and customer (VOC) data.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and industry analysis and reporting, highlighting opportunities and strategies to enhance existing portfolio.
- Build customer segmentation based on behaviors, markets, and applications.
- Assess market attractiveness, commercial viability and share of demand to evaluate new product introductions and other growth programs.
- Work closely with product design, engineering and operations to drive product development using a stage gate process.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to create robust product launch and promotional plans, including training of sales teams.
- Develop product business plans including roadmaps, marketing strategies, positioning, competitive analysis, value proposition, pricing strategies, ROI, and forecasting.
- Manage products across their lifecycle from initial demand planning to end-of-life strategies, as part of S&OP process.
- Lead monthly product meetings with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Engineering and Supply Chain teams.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or relevant marketing roles.
- Proven track record in a product marketing or strategic marketing environment. Building Material experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing including segmentation, pricing, competitive analysis.
- Demonstrated success of consistent sales and margin growth and developing new products and markets.
- Experience in defining product requirements and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the development of products based on business requirements.
- Excellent teamwork and cross functional leadership skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrated project planning, execution and management experience.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA is desired.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Manager, Engineer, Product Manager, Supply, Fabrication, Management, Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing
This job has expired.