This job has expired.
Director Patient Engagement & Nursing Practice NOAM - Clinical Solutions
Would you love to create strategies & solutions for health professionals supporting patient & caregivers health journeys?
Do you excel in developing collaborative working relationships to drive business goals?
About our Team
Elsevier Clinical Solutions brings to the healthcare market a portfolio of solutions that help clinicians make care decisions and help patients care and advocate for themselves. Critical to Elsevier's mission is our Go-To-Market team in North America, which is responsible for defining and executing segment-based go-to-market strategies. We deliver value by developing a deep understanding of our customers and their needs. We collaborate with colleagues across multiple departments to ensure success. We strive to improve every patient outcome. This is a dynamic, high-energy, and interconnected team.
About the Role
The Director of Patient Engagement & Nursing Practice is a key member of the Go-To-Market leadership team for Clinical Solutions North America. The Director will set and implement the strategy for Elsevier's Care Planning, Professional Practice Services, Clinical Skills, and Patient Engagement solutions. These solutions are used by nurses and allied health professionals at the point of care, and by patients and family caregivers throughout their health journeys. The Director will work closely with Global Commercial Strategy, Product, Content, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other teams.
• Building and optimizing customer centric operations for Patient Engagement & Nursing Practice solutions to support expansion at scale.
• Increasing revenue, optimizing market share, and being our customers' trusted partner.
• Supporting the sales team to develop market opportunities, acquire customers, and increase customer usage and renewal rates.
• Developing and leading a team to support commercial activities for Patient Engagement & Nursing Practice.
• Defining and executing customer segment-based strategies, bringing customer and market perspective to the prioritization of product and digital content roadmaps.
• Partnering with Global Commercial Strategy & Solution Delivery on market launches for new Patient Engagement & Nursing Practice solutions/features.
• Identifying and partnering with pilot customers to drive user validated product launches.
• Leveraging customer and market insights to provide input and influence on market strategies, product roadmaps, and identifying acquisition targets.
• Experience as a successful people manager with a hands-on coaching style.
• Past success in achieving revenue and growth targets for a product or portfolio of products.
• Experience in setting both short and long-term vision for a product or portfolio of products, and how they will be brought to market and monetized.
• Experience presenting a vision to leadership and building buy-in for that vision.
• Able to work successfully in a matrixed environment, both as a self-starter and team member.
• Relevant work experience including healthcare market experience.
• Clinical experience is optimal.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave, and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals. We offer flexible hours to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier Experience YouTube Video
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of color, and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Elsevier we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
La Plata, Maryland
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago