Consists of, but not limited to, entering customer orders into central order system, scheduling and tracking trucks delivering to various Wyoming and Colorado locations, maximizing utilization and assuring on time delivery. Perform basic accounting tasks and duties as necessary. Build rapport with customers. Communicate with fellow dispatchers, customers, owner operators, supervisors and all levels of personnel. Execute all Martin Marietta Materials Inc. policies and procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Friendly, courteous, and professional
- Customer service focus
- Demonstrates attention to detail & organizational skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative in problem solving while excelling under pressure
- Displays a team attitude
- Excels under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Dependable, self-motivated and positive attitude when working with others in a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High ethical standards
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in the construction industry with preferred aggregates, asphalt and ready mix emphasis.
- Strong knowledge of Denver Metro, Colorado Springs Metro, and Fort Collins / Greeley area preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Safety - compliance with all company safety policies and procedures and ability to communicate importance of safety to customers
- Interpersonal Communication Skills -excellent verbal/written to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Technology Capabilities - proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internal systems
- Reliability - Self-starter with excellent planning and administrative skills; excellent time management skills
- Ethics and integrity - comply with best practices; and strict compliance with the Company's Ethics policy and Code of Conduct
- Customer Service - Ability to build strong customer relationships
Up to $24.00 DOE
This job has expired.