The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Docker Mid DevOps Developer in Irving, TX.
You'll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for managing the build, deployment, and orchestration processes of various projects within R&D. Engineers at 7Next have solid technical background but enjoy learning new languages, technologies, and frameworks. From creating an experimental machine learning prototype to deploying a production-ready backend, engineers at 7Next take many hats to see projects to completion.
• Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
• Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
• Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
• Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of experience with Docker (or a similar container type).
• 3+ years of experience with container orchestration (especially Kubernetes) across a variety of application types.
• 3+ years of experience with cloud services (especially AWS and Azure).
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
• Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code tools
• Experience with Kafka or other data-streaming frameworks
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.