This position provides the first level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been reported by the end users or escalated by the global Help Desk. This role is responsible for the maintenance and support of the eMMA suite of products that consist of Sagitta, ImageRight, BenefitPoint, Concur, SaleForce, CSR24, Indio, Erlon, etc. We are looking for a results-oriented Help Desk Administrator to bring strong skills and experience to our diverse team.
This position will work closely with the entire eMMA support structure through the following tasks.
- Review incoming Help Desk tickets to ensure appropriate information is collected from customers. Troubleshoot and resolve or assign tickets as needed.
- Troubleshoot applications by communicating with customers via phone and email to resolve technical problems or answer software related questions
- Research, identify and document solutions to software issues
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams or global Help Desk (MGTI)
- Process user on-boarding/terminations in a timely manner
- Add/Maintain various types of codes in multiple systems
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Ability to adapt to increased responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of general application administration or strong use in the insurance agency industry (2+ years of insurance industry experience is preferred)
- Some help desk experience is desired
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication
- Must be very detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with agency, vendor or other personnel to understand and then document processes related to the implementation or use of the agency management systems used by MMA
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with users, agency management, regional management, agency team leads and peers
General Responsibilities: 1-2 Years of Experience
General knowledge and skills: Basic to intermediate level knowledge and skills. Works on simple projects and assignments.
- Flexible location within reasonable proximity to an MMA office
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.