Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry. Nordson MEDICAL works with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond.
High performing individual who will provide technical support and participate as an active team member on various product development projects.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Create models and prints using SolidWorks
- Aid in the development of fixtures and other processing aids used to manufacture medical devices
- Initiate and release engineering design change requests
- Aid in the design and development of various medical device technologies
- Perform and document required product testing
- Provide overall support on a variety of design and development tasks
Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.Skills and Abilities
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- SolidWorks 3D CAD proficiency
- Motivation to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner
- Consistent performance
- Strong hands on technical ability
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.