Engineering Manager *Job Title:* Engineering Manager
*Location:* Elkhart, IN
*Salary:* $100K-$120K DOE
*Requirements:* Management, Industrial electrical energy storage, Battery Pack Development, Power Electronics, Electro-mobility
We are a leading electro-mobility company developing intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and customized complex modules. We are currently looking for our newest Engineering Manager with a strong background in industrial electrical energy storage and extensive managerial experience.
If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing The Engineering Manager has a key leadership role in leading the engineering team by working with all functional departments in growing the electro-mobility business. This role is for someone with a proven track record in managing multiple engineering resource team members from product development, pre-sales support creating customer proposals, completing engineering designs for custom applications, supporting production of customer orders as well as post order service support. Other responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and reporting on department metrics for: manpower workload, departmental budgets, departmental assets, project schedules, project budgets, ECN status, departmental timekeeping
- Oversee departmental continuous improvement initiative
- Oversee the research and development of new products
- Reviews & Approves market studies for the development of new products
- Reviews & Approves development budgets, requirement documents and schedules
- Participates in new product design reviews
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Engineering or related
- Experience managing multiple engineering resource team members
- Onboarding Experience (i.e. interviewing, onboarding and training new hires)
- Background in automotive manufacturing
- Battery Pack Development experience
- HEV/EV experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary: $100k to $120K+ DOE
- Paid Relocation Assistance (if needed)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development
So, if you are a Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!