The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Provider of Financial Services Technology Company is seeking a Enterprise Architect (Python, Bash, PowerShell, AWS, Git, Docker) in Alpharetta, GA.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements
• Hands-on experience delivering IaaS on-prem solutions using VMware, Linux, and Windows
• Scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
• Private and Public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• CI/CD Pipeline Tools (Git, Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Harness, Vault, etc.)
• Containers and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, EKS, OpenShift, etc.).
• Event Streaming (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.).
• Monitoring & Analytics (Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.).
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
• Experience implementing solutions with Cyber Security in mind including token and non-token based authentication.
• Experience implementing High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Multi-Site Active/Active solutions.
• Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
• Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.