WSFS Bank is seeking an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Officer. The Enterprise Risk Management Officer will facilitate the execution of the WSFS Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program by collaborating with business lines to independently track and monitor the company’s risk profile across all risk categories and to Board-approved risk appetite levels. The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program will monitor, manage, and report risk across the Enterprise to Executive Management and the Board of Directors. The incumbent is responsible for implanting a 3-Year Risk Culture Roadmap to evolve the company's risk management culture and develop and maintain strong working relationships across the Bank. The incumbent will assist in the compilation of ERM materials to ultimately be reported to Executive Management (Management Risk Committee) and the Board of Directors and assist in the development and implementation of a new GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) technology tool (SAI 360). The Enterprise Risk Management Officer will participate in special projects. (assist in performing risk assessments, documenting risk assessment meetings and risk committee meetings, model risk management, etc.). The incumbent will perform independent centralized reviews of enterprise-wide Customer and Associate feedback received through various channels to identify any notable concerns or emerging risk issues.
This position is a 40 hour weekly position located at our Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or business-related field. MBA or graduate degree in business a plus.
- Must have a minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in risk management (financial risk management or compliance risk management are acceptable)
- Experience acting as a risk consultant to other areas of the Company, ultimately assisting in implementing the organization’s 3-Year Risk Culture Roadmap.
- Must be knowledgeable in regulatory and financial industry risks, guidance and best practices affecting the financial services industry in general.
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Preferred experience creating/conducting risk assessments and/or using GRC technology.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating and presenting to Associates within all levels of the Company.
- Must have analytical skills and an eye for detail
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.