ERP Epicor Developer ERP Epicor Developer
Location: Woodville, WI (Must be able to be onsite 2-3 days a week)
Relocation assistance available
Job Summary: The ERP/EPICOR Business Systems Developer is an integral part of the ERP implementation team that is responsible for the design, development, and support of internal business applications, including Epicor ERP. The incumbent will be responsible for leading all activities from initial assessment & design phase through deployment & stabilization.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Your skills will grow and be appreciated working at the #1 US Electric Motor Manf
2. Excellent career track and upward mobility as we are growing rapidly
3. Competitive Salary, 401(k), progressive vacation scheduled and great company culture
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and customize within the Epicor ERP toolset including screen customizations, BPMs, BAQs, dashboards, and Crystal/SSRS reports
- Facilitate the integration of Epicor with other third-party applications
- Install Epicor patches and upgrades
- Lead new module deployment projects
- Assist in developing and maintaining internal controls
- Work with a variety of departments to identify, evaluate, design and implement creative business and technology solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver effective solutions
- Create and analyze functional/technical specifications to confirm user requirements
- Design and oversee software configuration based on requirements
- Maintain highly detailed documentation of all customizations and development work
- Provide end user support and training for ERP, including trouble shooting operational issues
- Write SQL queries to extract and manipulate data from relational databases
- Provide support and reconciliation during data migration activities
- Support project issue management process with project leadership
- Complete project status reporting on a timely and regular basis
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of experience in Epicor ERP
- Proficient in writing Business Activity Queries (BAQs), Dashboards, and Business Process Management (BPMs), and SSRS Reports
- Proficient in C# programming language and SQL programming skills
- Experience with 3rd party applications and modules preferred: BarTender, DocStar, Avalara, Product Configurator, EDI
- Experience/Knowledge of manufacturing industry preferred
Sound liike you? Apply today, or send your resume to: Lauren.Formby@Cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!