Estimator If you are a Estimator with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
We are a family-owned business located in the Lawrence/Andover MA area that specializes in commercial painting and specialty services. We are currently seeking a professional and team-oriented Project Estimator to join our operations team! This is a growth opportunity for a learning-oriented and driven individual.
What You Will Be Doing The Project Estimator will be working in a fun team environment with various tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide detailed quantity takeoff and pricing for Commercial and Industrial Painting projects
- Maintain a full understanding of the project drawings and plans
- Utilize on-screen digital takeoff software, specifications, RFIs, vendor information and on site walkthroughs to generate detailed and accurate pricing and
- Collaborate with the project management team to distribute the budgets and job start up information.
What You Need for this Position Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong organization skills along with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of experience estimating construction industry projects preferred (or comparable finance project experience/background would be considered)
- Planswift experience a plus
What's In It for You Competitive Salary
Medical, Dental & Vision
So, if you are a Estimator with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!