American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The ETL Developer is responsible for all ETL design and implementation of the organization's financial, operational, and analytical data assets. This role involves working through the BI data acquisition lifecycle. The role requires the ability to analyze unknown data sources, transforming the data to fit the target model, implementation of data auditing practices, and mentor on best practices for reporting teams and functional teams in their acceptance of BI solutions. This position is key in leading AH4R to become more mature in terms of the understanding of their data assets and empowering teams with self-service analytics.
- Responsible for designing and implementing ETL architecture to meet corporate data management needs and business functional requirements, ensuring that solution designs address operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, flexibility, and integrity.
- Collaborate with data architect to implement source data into the designed target model.
- Maintain the integrity and validity of data throughout the ETL processing cycle by implementing data reconciliation processes and error handling based on source to target data comparisons.
- Facilitates code review with data architect to ensure high performance, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Engages with cross functional teams on integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Champions code quality, integrity and re-usability throughout the department by designing and promoting standards and best practices.
- Creates and maintains documentation of the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence architectures, objects, standards, and best practices.
Work where you feel right at home
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or a related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of (4) years in Business Intelligence development
- Minimum of three (3) years with Data Warehousing methodologies/designs and processes (ETL, Data Modeling)
- Proven experience designing, developing and deploying Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Production
- Highly proficient in SQL with the ability to write and understand complex SQL Server programmable objects such as stored procedures with Dynamic SQL.
- Understanding of systems integrations and data integration
- Critical thinking a must. Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implementable, workable solutions
- Experience in Real Estate is a plus
- Experience in the following tools and technologies are a plus:
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL stack
- Cloud environments (particularly Microsoft Azure)
- Azure Data Factory
- Continuous Integrations/Continuous Delivery (CICD)
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $105,000 to $150,150. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy Related Keywords
IT jobs, Information Technology Jobs, Real Estate IT, Business Intelligence jobs, business intelligence reporting, BI developer, BI data management, ETL jobs, data managers, data management jobs, azure, azure data factory, SQL stack, power BI, CICD, CI/CD
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
This job has expired.