Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Administration team!
Schedule: Full-time, day shift
Provides administrative support to the Vice President, Strategic Planning and Service Line Administrator Radiology/Oncology and Director Physician Services.
- Supports the Administration Team
- Manages calendars, schedules and coordinates meetings
- Ability to put together a thorough presentation
- Must have a professional demeanor when interacting with colleagues
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High School graduate or equivalent (required)
- Associate Degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of related experience (required)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.