Job ID: 479293
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Oldcastle APG is seeking a proactive and polished Executive Assistant to join our National Division. In this critical role, you will work directly with two senior leaders, from our Lawn & Garden and Masonry and Hardscapes business units. You will be joining a growing and dynamic business; as such the ideal candidate should be prepared to act as a cultural ambassador and touchstone for both internal and external partners. Requires excellent communication skills, proficiency with technology, and 3+ years' experience working with a senior leader of an organization managing multiple priorities, calendars, and projects. This position requires a great aptitude for solving problems, finding solutions, and adapting in a fast-paced environment. While administrative tasks are a key component of the job, we see the role as developmental - you will be exposed to key insights and decision-making processes regarding our business, resulting in an excellent opportunity to progress into future opportunities within our organization.
- Provide advanced, diverse, and confidential administrative support to two primary business leaders and other departments as needed
- Learn our businesses, so you can better support them and grow professionally
- Keep Leaders informed, manage calendars, and follow up on all assignments in a timely, effective and efficient manner
- Book domestic and international travel; review expense reports weekly
- Organize on and off-site meeting planning - including catering, agenda, facilities, communications
- Interact with high level executive and executive assistants across the greater CRH organization
- May require occasional travel to scout or plan for team meetings
- Assist with personal matters may be required
What CRH Offers You
- Positive and optimistic, with a growth oriented mindset
- Flexible thinker, able to process information quickly, both tactical and strategic
- Works well under time constraints with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Possesses a high degree of autonomy and judgment
- Works well in stressful or challenging situations
- Flexible and able to switch gears comfortably
- Above average organizational and communication skills
- Experienced in dealing with all levels within an organization
- Customer focused - internal and external
- Proactive - takes initiative/solution oriented/enjoys challenges
- Possesses a strong business sense and understands a large corporate structure
- Embodies high ethical standards and core values
- Advanced ability in the MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
St Louis Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Secretary, Administrative
This job has expired.