About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management and actuarial consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
The Actuarial Practice of Oliver Wyman is an operating division of the Oliver Wyman Group, a member of the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC), the foremost employer of actuaries in the world. The US Life Actuarial Practice of Oliver Wyman works with organizations to manage their insurance risks using advanced actuarial and modeling techniques and has over 150 employees across 10 offices in North America and India. Oliver Wyman was recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to work for in 2019.
Visit our website for me details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman Actuarial is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide support for the US Life Chicago office. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is comfortable working in an environment that is fast-paced and growing, can work independently on projects from conception to completion and is able to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
Skills and Attributes
- Handle team scheduling, travel and meeting arrangements
- Assist with document creation including presentations, letters and proposals
- Assist finance lead with monthly client billing and associated compliance items
- Assist with recruiting including coordination of candidate interviews
- Assist with onboarding new employees including arranging IT setup, creating the onboarding schedule and walking the new hire through US Life best practices and procedures
- Coordinate office social events and client marketing campaigns
- Provide coverage for team members who are out of the office to ensure seamless support
- Complete ad hoc projects for the practice
Technical Skills and Desired Experience
- Strong service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff and executing deliverables to the highest standards
- Strong organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Responsive and detail-oriented, even when the work is fast paced
- Resourceful, proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- 5+ years of experience working in an administrative, customer service or accounting position
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel, and in addition PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior experience with financial systems a plus
- Salesforce knowledge a plus but not necessary
Oliver Wyman provides a competitive compensation and benefits package with a supportive and flexible work environment. Explore all the benefits offered at US Benefits | Marsh McLennan.
Oliver Wyman is committed to the principles for equal employment opportunity and complies with all relevant federal, state, and local laws.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.About Marsh McLennan
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching$17 billion,Marsh & McLennanhelps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advancedrisk,reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInand Twitter@mmc_globalor subscribe toBRINK.
This job has expired.