Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
As Cradlepoint is entering a high growth phase increasingly dependent on Carrier partnerships, this position is critical to strategically align all of the carrier SE resources, both dedicated and virtual. The 5G adoption curve is gaining velocity, and this role will be the Technologist leading the way with customers, partners, and the industry. Internally, this role will represent a common point of view from the SE organization regarding the 5G strategy that will align with both the overall SE organization requirements and the Carrier BDM organization.
What Will You Do?
- Lead programs and tactics for assigned carrier business partner(s) across Wired and Wireless carrier business units, providing overall account leadership with detailed strategic & tactical business plans to drive sales and revenue growth
- Establish, develop and maintain key customer relationships with carrier HQ and field teams, to further Cradlepoint's short- and long-term business objectives at all management levels
- Work with the carrier as well as Cradlepoint sales and marketing to facilitate relationships and joint activities such as training, funnel reviews, joint sales calls, event participation, and the like, in order to ensure that Cradlepoint is top of mind and most recommended by our carrier partners
- Impact the profitability of the company by identifying new strategic and tactical opportunities with carrier business partners
- Provide carrier account expertise to Cradlepoint executive, sales, marketing, and engineering teams on customer's business challenges, culture, and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition, and partners that may affect the carrier's business
- Ten (10) years of working with or for AT&T in business development or sales role
- Deep, wide relationships within the target Carrier (AT&T)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a technical aptitude
- Excellent leadership and account management skills
- Extremely proficient with PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Travel as needed around 60%
- Location Negotiable, Atlanta, Dallas preferred
- MBA or equivalent
- Moderate understanding of IP Networking
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.